BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

28.4.14

I'm Tired Bored by Dreams - BadPeople - CrazyFamily (performance voice electronics song, suicide) --->(LookALL & after Click Here!)


























Bad People Bad Family

Yes. I'm sure. I'm tired and bored by dreams ... Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow ... Yesterday again yesterday
Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday
I'll not be here tomorrow. And when you cry, tomorrow will be too late for us 
When you cry when you cry when you cry
Yes. I'm sure. I'm tired and bored by my dreams ... Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow ... 
Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday
I'm tired and bored of being loved by your emptiness and your absenceMy heart is dead My brain is alive My cock is dead in empty cold words
Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday Yesterday again yesterday
Yes. I'm sure. I'm tired and bored by dreams ... Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow ...
But, I don't die for your nonsense, because because because 
Yes. I'm sure. I'm tired and bored by  (my)dreams ...

(a Short-Story Of My Tragedy Circumstance. In My Home)

I would kill, mother & father and myself. But. I love my mother. 
But  I love my father. But I love my sucidail brother.
But I love myself. Maybe
What do you believe? Eh?! Do you think that I'm a stupid man...(?)I say to you I say to you I say to you - You are indeed a fool without feeling and with a lot of badness!
You are an inhuman ignorant. You are a Beast. Beast. Beast.
You don't have a good brain 
You have only power of money with my art 
You're nothing nothing nothing. 
You're not the truth. 
Tomorrow you die like me. Tomorrow you die like me. Tomorrow you die like me. You're not a eternal human. Not
I don't  die for your nonsense
I'm a naked man, at at at you without the "Bad People Crazy Family"

Nniet B.: voice, electronics, words, shots, images, poem made to measure for performance + video art
(copyright Minimal Production XH Private Collection)

Cattiva Gente Cattiva Famiglia

Ieri ancora ieri. Ieri ancora ieri. Ieri ancora ieri
Si. Certo. Sono  stanco e annoiato dai (miei) sogni... Ieri . Oggi. Domani... 
Iieri ancora Ieri Ieri ancora Ieri Ieri ancora Ieri
Domani non sarò qui. 
E quando tu piangi domani, sarà troppo tardi per noi
Sono stanco e annoiato di essere amato dal vuoto della tua assenza
Il mio cuore è morto Il mio cervello è vivo Il mio cazzo è morto nelle fredde parole
Ma io, non muoio. Non muoio per le tue sciocchezze, perché...
Si. Sono certo. Sono stanco e annoiato dai (miei)sogni...

(Un Breve Racconto Tragico Di Circostanza. Nella Mia Casa)

Vorrei uccidere, madre & padre e me stesso. Ma 
amo mia madre. amo mio padre. amo mio fratello suicida. Ma...
- Cosa Credi? Eh?! Che io sia un uomo stupido... Eh!
Dico: (3) - Sei davvero sciocco senza sensibilità e cattiveria!
Sei disumano ignorante. Sei una Bestia. Bestia. Bestia.
Non hai intelligenza. Non hai. Non hai. Non hai. 
Hai solo potere del denaro con la mia arte. Non sei niente. 
Niente. Niente. Niente. 
Non sei. E domani muori come me. E domani muori come me. E domani muori come me. Eh eh! 
Non sei eterno! No.
Ma io non muoio per le tue sciocchezze
Sono un uomo nudo......nudo senza la "cattiva gente folle famiglia"

No comments:

Post a Comment