BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

30.12.13

Nniet In City Rome. Why? (Alcoholic Bar)

"Now I'm in City Rome." Why?
Maybe it's a mystery that I 'm here.But I'm here and I'm not there eh eh!I love this wonderful World. I love your soul. I love your brain. I love your heart. I love your sensual Body.
I don't Love me, but I love you in this strange World. I'm not Sad, but , I'm Bad Man when you dream.

FUCK MY DREAMS. FUCK MY HAPPY & SAD DREAM. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. Eh Eh! I'm in City-Rome. Why?

Maybe it's a mystery that I 'm here.But I'm here and I'm not there eh eh! I'm don't have my Land. I'm don't have my World. I've the love for you. Just little, Just little, Just little BiT.LISTEN TO MY HEART BEAT..."




 Nniet Brovdi in City- Rome (Alcoholic Bar)

 Copyright Minimal Production XH from "NO TEARS FOR ME" (NNB :words, poem, performance in Alcohlic Bar, Future songs, theater & music-video) work in progress sssssssssssssssh!- self-out-shots............ME

No comments:

Post a Comment