BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

11.12.12

Blood in Berlin for my Wall-Love (part I)

Now  I don't say anything.Now  I don't say anything.Now  I don't say anything.
Here there are the walls and Windows of Heaven.
The blood of the people of this my World.
I'll give you this
If you kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
the drops of blood and tears and tears
on my Holy hands
Yes.
I'm a Saint. _________________(maybe...)
And you wouldn't believe it
Ever
I know
I love your wooden head I love your wooden head I love your wooden head.

Now I don't say anything.
(images :Nniet Brovdi in Berlin; Words, Short Story(Part I) (made to measure for performance)- copyright Minimal production XH 2012 Berlin


Io ora non dico nulla.
Quì ci sono le Mura e Celesti finestre .
Il sangue degli uomini di questo  mio Mondo
Io questo ti donerò
se tu  mi baci le gocce di sangue  e  di pianto
sulle mie mani sante
Si.
Sono un Santo.______________(Forse...)
E tu non mi crederai.
Mai
Lo so
Io amo la tua testa di legno Io amo la tua testa di Legno Io amo la tua testa di legno
Io ora non dico nulla.

Images:Nniet Brovdi in Berlin; Words, Short Story(Part I) (made to measure for performance)- copyright Minimal production XH 2012 Berlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment